Topic:   D_a_m_n should not be censored   (Read 47325 times)

Xiphos

• GMG-er

Re: D_a_m_n should not be censored
« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2009, 07:35:04 AM »

Telstar5

• GMG-er

• The sun is up, the sky is blue...
« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2009, 08:09:14 AM »
I've never eaten candy corn. They sell it on ebay. I might buy a big bag of it when I get some money :P

What does it taste of?

Gan

• Administrator

• ^ This guy is amazing.

« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2009, 08:19:24 AM »
It's actually not that good. Well, that coming from one who doesn't like gummy bears, gummy worms, some chocolates, taffy, licorice, kit-kats, ect...

Though back on topic:
There are much more elequent ways to express yourself than resorting to simple barbaric crudities. Though for those who can only express themselves with profanity, go get a dictionary so you can figure out what I just said.

The fact that makes it wrong is that it's morally and socially unacceptable, if that is the only way you can express yourself; than consider what that says about you.

Enough said.

-Gandolf

-Gandolf

Tireas Dragon

• GMG Extraordinaire

• Trying to recover from my shattered screen.
« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2009, 09:49:50 AM »
It's actually not that good. Well, that coming from one who doesn't like gummy bears, gummy worms, some chocolates, taffy, licorice, kit-kats, ect...
-Gandolf
You don't like gummy bears or gummy worms *GASPS*
I must be dreaming (wake up me wake up) How could this have happened. Tireas' cry when he found his computer fallen over in his chair with it's screen shattered.

Xiphos

• GMG-er

« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2009, 10:30:58 AM »
Candy Corn does taste like crap.

EqwanoX

• Administrator

• GMG Extraordinaire

« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2009, 07:25:17 PM »
Man-up for swearing? Swearing is the language of the immature, the disrespectful, no good people who have no education, the language illiterates. Swearing adds a bad influence on people around them. It causes negativity, this forum should ban all swearing. It's extremely immature for people to ruin their mind/body. Swearing produces a negative stimulation on their mind. When someone expresses negativity harshly with a swear/cuss/curse word they are creating a negative influence. It increases their levels of anger and depression. If someone who never cursed or even never expressed their disappointment when something negative happened, they would remain focused and cheerful. Compared to someone who expresses their anger/disappointment greatly, they would be in that bad mood all day. Remember, bad moods spread; though good moods are also infectious. Keep a light and airy mood, don't use words of negativity(You know what they are, they are defined in the dictionary if you need help) because no one like being around a sour-puss.

-Gandolf
your being elitist which makes you a douch bag, swearing is what men do, grow up, noone can influence how i feel by swearing thats stupid

Gan

• Administrator

• ^ This guy is amazing.

« Reply #81 on: July 05, 2009, 08:21:13 PM »
Do men also make fun of others by calling them vulgar names and stereotyping them? No. Real men don't do those, only those who have no consideration for anyone besides themselves.

You see, real men are kind. They are compassionate, loyal, and trustworthy. That is what defines a real man. Do they get drunk or lay with a different woman each night? No. They follow a guideline that describes who they are and what they want to be. So what makes you a man? Age? No. Seniority? No. You are a real man when you know what it feels like to be in their shoes. You understand what others go through and you respect them. Real men aren't some bulky tough guys, real men are those who cry with a friend; they comfort their wife/girl friend when needed. They know when to keep their mouth shut and when to back off. Yet they protect what they know and love deeply.
A real man is a man that will sacrifice himself for others with no thought for his own life. He will stand for what he believes is right and just, though will not back down.

Those are the qualities of a real man. So are any of us real men? Possibly, although we could all use some growing up. When we strive with all our strength to be the best, that is when we know that we are one step closer to being a real man.

-Gandolf
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 08:28:28 PM by Gandolf »

Xiphos

• GMG-er

« Reply #82 on: July 05, 2009, 08:30:25 PM »
Calling someone a douche bag makes you a douche bag, douche bag... crap this makes me a douche bag! Its an infinite loop!

WarHampster

• GMG Extraordinaire

• The People's Moderator
    • Arcade of the Absurd
« Reply #83 on: July 05, 2009, 08:31:15 PM »
You see Gandolf, swear words exist to describe people like EqwanoX.

I'll suppress my epic rage at his post, and just say that Gan, despite our differences, you have just gained +20 respect points.

Xiphos

• GMG-er

« Reply #84 on: July 05, 2009, 08:32:19 PM »
*Continues to go through infinite loop.*

HarryCaray

• GMG-er

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #85 on: July 05, 2009, 09:06:47 PM »
Do men also make fun of others by calling them vulgar names and stereotyping them? No. Real men don't do those, only those who have no consideration for anyone besides themselves.

You see, real men are kind. They are compassionate, loyal, and trustworthy. That is what defines a real man. Do they get drunk or lay with a different woman each night? No. They follow a guideline that describes who they are and what they want to be. So what makes you a man? Age? No. Seniority? No. You are a real man when you know what it feels like to be in their shoes. You understand what others go through and you respect them. Real men aren't some bulky tough guys, real men are those who cry with a friend; they comfort their wife/girl friend when needed. They know when to keep their mouth shut and when to back off. Yet they protect what they know and love deeply.
A real man is a man that will sacrifice himself for others with no thought for his own life. He will stand for what he believes is right and just, though will not back down.

Those are the qualities of a real man. So are any of us real men? Possibly, although we could all use some growing up. When we strive with all our strength to be the best, that is when we know that we are one step closer to being a real man.

-Gandolf
What are your sources for the definition of a real man?

Gan

• Administrator

• ^ This guy is amazing.

« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2009, 09:20:42 PM »
I guess my one and only source for all this... is from my heart. With all the experiences, pain and strife in this world; that is what it has told me for a man to be a real man.

Though after searching on google just now, I found some real concerns from people.
What women think a real man is...
A real man by eHow...
Fathers day: Real Man...
News Stream: A real man...
There are also many more out there.

-Gandolf
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 09:24:20 PM by Gandolf »

Telstar5

• GMG-er

• The sun is up, the sky is blue...
« Reply #87 on: July 05, 2009, 10:23:04 PM »
To qualify as a real man, you've got to be black, have a nickname of Red, and been at Shawshank for decades.

I'm far off attaining that goal :(

Maybe our trouble is that most of us here are still teenagers. We'll grow up, it'll happen - but now? I want a good time, so I'm going to go and decorate some cakes...

...then I'm gonna be a man and get a job with a saw!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 10:23:26 PM by Telstar5 »

HarryCaray

• GMG-er

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #88 on: July 05, 2009, 10:37:37 PM »
Real men carry tools.

GMG Mike

• Administrator

• GMG-er

• no avatar

• mikerichardson.name
« Reply #89 on: July 07, 2009, 06:23:40 PM »
Here is some censored television for your viewing pleasure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m43o5IhAcec