Topic:   Unity   (Read 7345 times)

Mystor

• GMG-er

• I am the myst that consumes us all.
Unity
« on: August 15, 2008, 06:45:40 PM »
I have UNITY now and am plotting some new games, however, I am having problems making models efficiently enough (I haven't even tried textures) to make good games :/

Is anyone here skilled in any way at this, because I would greatly appreciate some help in this area.

Mist
"I'll lie to him."
"And if that doesn't work?"
"Then I'll tell the truth. We're allowed to do that, in emergencies. We can't plan for everything, you know."
   -Colonel Graff, Ender&

Gan

• Administrator

• ^ This guy is amazing.

Re: Unity
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 06:48:20 PM »
I tried making models. Made a gun, sword, and a few other things.

Then I got bored...

-Gandolf

GMG Tim

• Administrator

• GMG-er

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2008, 02:23:18 PM »
Modeling is a very difficult skill to perfect-- my friend didn't become decent at it until he took a graphic arts class.

ghost

Mystor

• GMG-er

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2008, 06:03:36 PM »
Yah, I noticed :)

Oh well, I have a person (kinda sloppy) - the head that has not been textured or rigged yet...

Mist (PS If somone could point me to some good texturing tutorials I am using blender)
"I'll lie to him."
"Then I'll tell the truth. We're allowed to do that, in emergencies. We can't plan for everything, you know."
   -Colonel Graff, Ender&

Moldorma

• GMG Newbie

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 06:03:56 PM »
You got Unity? :D Good choice! Why don't you join the Unity Community forum? They love to help people out.

Mystor

• GMG-er

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008, 07:15:13 PM »
You got Unity? :D Good choice! Why don't you join the Unity Community forum? They love to help people out.
I have but haven't had a problem to post about yet (Except for one really weird w=one with normals flipping when inported :()

Mist
"I'll lie to him."
   -Colonel Graff, Ender&

Moldorma

• GMG Newbie

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 07:41:14 PM »
Oh. :P Well cool. You don't have to have a question or a problem though. You could check out peoples' games and comment or whatever. Don't all the UA2008 games look awesome?

Mystor

• GMG-er

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 11:08:00 PM »
Oh. :P Well cool. You don't have to have a question or a problem though. You could check out peoples' games and comment or whatever. Don't all the UA2008 games look awesome?
I haven't checked in a while...

Will soon

Mist
"I'll lie to him."
   -Colonel Graff, Ender&