Topic:   iPhone 5   (Read 3409 times)

Gan

• Administrator

• ^ This guy is amazing.

iPhone 5
« on: February 16, 2011, 08:26:35 PM »
There are a ton of rumors going around. People are thinkin it'll be released in March. Plenty of different design rumors.
Some are thinking it'll have a smaller screen or it'll be large. Then there's the idea that the screen will stay the same but the edges will go away.
What do you guys think? What will the iPhone 5 actually look like?

I'm betting on...

Oh yeah. That's the vision of the future. You know you'd buy one if apple made it.

Silverwind

• ^ This guy is amazing.

• For the glory of my maker
Re: iPhone 5
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 01:15:08 AM »
They say its claws are as big as cups, and it has four ears: two are for listening, the other two are sort of... back-up ears. It has a retractable leg so it can leap up at you better, and its got magnets on its tail so that if you're made out of metal, it can attach itself to you. It lights up at night, and for some reason it has a tremendous fear of stamps! Oh, and when it yawns, it sounds like Liam Neeson chasing a load of hens around inside a barrel. It has no eyebrows at all -except on Saturdays- and instead of a mouth, its got four arses!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 01:15:41 AM by Silverwind »
I survived the spammage of 2007

Jinxycat

• GMG-er

• YOUR AD HERE
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 12:13:43 PM »
LOL!!  ;D
"Sanity calms, but madness is more interesting".   - John Russel

Zoo

• GMG Extraordinaire

• My Bandcamp
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 09:16:13 AM »
Wow. If that's the next iphone, Then this must be 1985!
*Poof* as zoo's computer dissapears. "Nooo!!!" He screams "This can't be happening to meee!!!!" Next goes his printer, then all the lightbulbs in the building, next his actual house just goes away. "I knew I should have bought an older house!" Says he as a huge pile of snow from the top of his house falls on top of him.
Kirby, your pudgy buddy from dream land, is back again on the game boy®!