Topic:   tim=hitler   (Read 10450 times)

GMG Mike

• Administrator

• GMG-er

• no avatar

• mikerichardson.name
Re: tim=hitler
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2011, 01:16:02 AM »
It seems a bit assy that the entire thread was censored and then locked. I may have locked the thread but I wouldn't have edited any of the posts.

GMG Tim

• Administrator

• GMG-er

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2011, 03:05:16 PM »
It seems a bit assy that the entire thread was censored and then locked. I may have locked the thread but I wouldn't have edited any of the posts.
Need I remind you that the reason the first GMG fell apart is because you started banning users simply for disagreeing with you, not because they were breaking any rules.

GMG Mike

• Administrator

• GMG-er

• no avatar

• mikerichardson.name
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2011, 03:12:06 PM »
Need I remind you that the reason the first GMG fell apart is because you started banning users simply for disagreeing with you, not because they were breaking any rules.

You're going to bring up shite from 5 years ago? Seriously? I'm not getting into that. I thought we both moved on from that. There's a GMG here right now serving the users and that's all that matters.

Concerning the thread: It's one thing to lock a thread. Maybe (probably) the thread needed to be locked. I don't know because the entire thread was censored. That's all I said before and it's all I have to say in total.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 03:12:20 PM by Mike_Richardson »

GMG Tim

• Administrator

• GMG-er

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2011, 03:13:34 PM »

You're going to bring up shite from 5 years ago? Seriously? I'm not getting into that. I thought we both moved on from that. There's a GMG here right now serving the users and that's all that matters.

Concerning the thread: It's one thing to lock a thread. Maybe (probably) the thread needed to be locked. I don't know because the entire thread was censored. That's all I said before and it's all I have to say in total.
Then please, don't mention what "you would have" done.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 03:14:05 PM by admin »