Topic:   SWATCash? And it works? EPIC!   (Read 20498 times)

Swamp7hing

• GMG-er

• I come from the swamps.
Re: SWATCash? And it works? EPIC!
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2008, 03:25:09 PM »
I shall explain again.

These people will NEVER call you. EVER. It's garunteed. What they do use your number for, is a little thing I like to call verification. (To make sure you are a real person, and not a scam artist/have a fraudulent identity).

What happens is, once you sign up, after 24 hours (methinks) a button appears on your profile page called "Phone Verification". You click that button, and an automated machine calls you. Answer the phone, and the machine will tell you a PIN Number. Once it's done (write that code down) a box will appear and will request you put that unique PIN number in there. Once you do that, you are verified as a registered member, and can freely receive checks/cheques.

It is only used for verification purposes. Nothing more. And no actual person will call you, you trigger the call yourself.

Get it? :D

P.S I spend about 30 mins - I hr on the site, completing PTC (Pay to Click) offers, and hanging on the forums entering daily contests. I also explore the world map and play the game, and so far I've won some pretty cool items. It's a great way to spend any free time, and make a little extra cash on the side. I'm pretty sure you'll use it. :)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 03:28:02 PM by Swampthing »

Gan

• Administrator

• ^ This guy is amazing.

« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2008, 03:38:23 PM »
Whoa, you actually won some items? What kind of items?

-Gandolf

Swamp7hing

• GMG-er

« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2008, 03:44:18 PM »
They're giving away a ton of stuff, like Nintendo DS Lites, TV's, and more. I didn't win any of those, but I found some SwatCash (Like site points you can use to redeem prizes in the armory section of the site), A handgun (Raises your attack points in battle), some real money (Like, $2, just randomly), raffle tickets, and more. Its fun, I've only been signed up for 2 days and already I'm getting free stuff! :D

Swamp7hing

• GMG-er

« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2008, 05:45:11 PM »
But yeah silver see the top post of this page and you'll understand :D

Swamp7hing

• GMG-er

« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2008, 03:48:22 PM »
So, anybody think about it yet?

Silverwind

• ^ This guy is amazing.

• For the glory of my maker
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2008, 04:05:34 PM »
I did. As I said, I've nothing against the registration process at all, (indeed, it seems simpler than most online stuff nowadays) but because I'm not actually planning to use the site I'm not going to submit personal information.

If I get the hankerin' to use it though, I'll sign up straight away. :)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 04:06:00 PM by Silverwind »
I survived the spammage of 2007

Swamp7hing

• GMG-er

!
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2008, 06:48:28 PM »
I did. As I said, I've nothing against the registration process at all, (indeed, it seems simpler than most online stuff nowadays) but because I'm not actually planning to use the site I'm not going to submit personal information.

If I get the hankerin' to use it though, I'll sign up straight away. :)

Okay, I was confused by what you meant before :P

That clears it up! :D

Glad to hear it Silver. So technically considering Silver is ok with the signup, anyone else willing to give it a shot?

Swamp7hing

• GMG-er

« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2008, 04:05:45 PM »
Wow, the more I'm on the site the more I'm liking it. Im working on the world map, getting grenades and points. I just got word of an outpost on another continent with half price raffle tickets, cheap exp, and ammunition so I think I'll find a raft and head over there now to pick it up with my remaining BP.

:D

Gnome

• GMG Extraordinaire

« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2008, 04:46:22 PM »
what is this outpost you speak of?
This Cannot be, NOOOOOOOO!!!!

-Gnomes Cry when the McRib was discontinued again.

Swamp7hing

• GMG-er

« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2008, 04:56:42 PM »
Like a store, but with massive discounts. Hard to find, but I learned of one through another member. Outposts change position every day, and there are only 6 of them in the world.