Topic:   SWATCash? And it works? EPIC!   (Read 20501 times)

Swamp7hing

• GMG-er

• I come from the swamps.
SWATCash? And it works? EPIC!
« on: November 03, 2008, 04:43:12 PM »
Hey guys, while browsing the internets, I came across an amazing site, and I'm surprised I didn't know about it sooner. It's called SWATCash. It is NOT a scam either, it looks to be the most polished GPT (Get Paid To...)  site like this out there.

I'll explain, just incase you guys are skeptical, which you probably are. Once you sign up to the site, you complete surveys and stay on specific websites for periods of time. You also participate in contests (for PS3's, games, and more), and various "video-game" like elements around the site (Missions, Battles, etc). It reminds me of an army game, because depending on how well you are doing on the site, you'll level up and become more important in the community. Eventually, all this stuff leads to a "payout", if you will, where the staff will send you a cheque, or send you money through Paypal, for all the hard work you have done. Its 100% legitimate, I've already made $5.00!

It's got a friendly community, an excellent support staff, a cool "trademark" site look, and an awesome military catch to it. Overall, it's a fun place to be associated with, and an awesome way to make a little extra cash with the spare time I spend on the net.

At first I thought SWATCash was a joke. The more FAQ's and forum posts I read, the more apparent it became that this site is real, and people are making real money from it.

Paypal/Other Account Needed?

No, you do not need a paypal/money transfer account. If you have one, that is a way you can accept the money, but otherwise you will receive a cheque via the address you used to sign up. Then you must take the PIN number from that cheque and input it to a verification box on the site, so it verifies you as a real (and not fraudulent) member. You also have to answer a verification phonecall (usinf the phone # you sumbitted to sign up). The phonecall is not by a person, you activate it on the site and a machine calls you with your unique PIN.

But enough ramblings. You do not NEED a paypal/other account.

Costing To Start?

Nope. Nothing at all. 100% free. See http://www.swatcash.com/faqs.php for more info.

Limits On Cash?

No limit. I've seen people of the general rank, who have been on since the beginning, with $4000+ earnings. There is basically a contest every day for more money and prizes as well.

Theft/Fraud?

These guys have a strict Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy. I read it and it checks out. Not a scam, its legit, and airtight. Your info isn't going anywhere.

So that's it, really. If you're interested in signing up, check out http://www.swatcash.com/Swamp7hing.

(I get recruitment points, and you get bonus starting cash! ;D)

Testimonials: http://forumn.swatcash.com/index.php?showtopic=5781
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 07:29:11 PM by Swampthing »

WarHampster

• GMG Extraordinaire

• The People's Moderator
    • Arcade of the Absurd
Re: SWATCash? And it works? EPIC!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 04:48:17 PM »
Urrg. I've used things like this before, and they are extremely addicting. I would skip doing homework just to click on advertisements and "earn" one cent.

Swamp7hing

• GMG-er

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 04:50:11 PM »
This is more then that lol. Its actually fun, like playing Call of Duty or something. I can't describe it more then I did above. Great way to pass the time, when you're done your homework, of course.

Gnome

• GMG Extraordinaire

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2008, 05:07:28 PM »
REALLY FREE MONEY FOR PLAYING GAMES YEEEEESSSSS!

ugh, no....just no.
This Cannot be, NOOOOOOOO!!!!

-Gnomes Cry when the McRib was discontinued again.

Swamp7hing

• GMG-er

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 05:27:51 PM »
lol, alright just sharing the news.

Gnome

• GMG Extraordinaire

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2008, 05:30:22 PM »
But I don't get it, how does the company make money in return?

Gan

• Administrator

• ^ This guy is amazing.

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2008, 05:33:41 PM »
When you click certain advertisements and take surveys the web page owner hosting them gets money from the company that is being advertised.

If makes it so you get money and that web page owner does too. They draw players together with the promise of money and games and the combo of both with advertisements mixed gets the website owner paid lots and also the players. It's a Win-Win situation. Genius.

-Gandolf
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 05:34:24 PM by Gandolf »

Gnome

• GMG Extraordinaire

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2008, 05:40:03 PM »
hmm... I looked at it, but I don't know... Maybe if we all join and make a GMG alliance.

Swamp7hing

• GMG-er

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2008, 05:41:08 PM »
Its fun too. There's this section called "World Map", and it's like a Risk-Style turn based RPG where you can win SwatPoints, which can be used to purchase new equipment from the armory (which in turn increase your points) or converted to real cash. You can create clans and battle it out. There's literally a contest every day for some sort of prize, be it money, a game console, gift cards, and more. Totally worth signing up for those.

Swamp7hing

• GMG-er

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2008, 05:42:10 PM »
Double Post, but I created an alliance called "Team Infinity". Sign up (using my link pweez :)) and we'll rock the socks off that southern continent, making small amounts of money in the process.

Swamp7hing

• GMG-er

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2008, 05:59:12 PM »
Final, tripple post. Incase you guys are still non-believers, check this thread out.

http://forumn.swatcash.com/index.php?showtopic=5781

Gnome

• GMG Extraordinaire

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2008, 06:02:27 PM »
K swamp, if you get Gan. to join I will as well.

WarHampster

• GMG Extraordinaire

• The People's Moderator
    • Arcade of the Absurd
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2008, 06:08:39 PM »
I promise that I'll check it out this weekend.

Gan

• Administrator

• ^ This guy is amazing.

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2008, 06:23:28 PM »
Wow. Thats kinda...  sorta... very different. (The testimonies are amazing)

I've never seen something like this before and am a bit hesitant. Does it need paypal or any other account? Cost money to start? A limit on how much cash you can get? Any reports of thievery? Identity fraud/abuse?

If everything checks out all in the clear, I might join. Though I won't use any of my money accounts. Is it possible that if(Big If) I sign up that I can re-route all the cash I earn into your account Swamp?

-Gandolf
P.S. Also giving your phone # and address kind of makes me worry. Is it worth my while, safe?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 06:26:38 PM by Gandolf »

Swamp7hing

• GMG-er

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2008, 06:31:34 PM »
I'll go over all your points.

Paypal/Other Account

No, you do not need a paypal/money transfer account. If you have one, that is a way you can accept the money, but otherwise you will receive a cheque via the address you used to sign up. Then you must take the PIN number from that cheque and input it to a verification box on the site, so it verifies you as a real (and not fraudulent) member. You also have to answer a verification phonecall (usinf the phone # you sumbitted to sign up). The phonecall is not by a person, you activate it on the site and a machine calls you with your unique PIN.

But enough ramblings. You do not NEED a paypal/other account.

Costing To Start

Nope. Nothing at all. 100% free. See http://www.swatcash.com/faqs.php for more info.

Limits

No limit. I've seen people of the general rank, who have been on since the beginning, with $4000+ earnings. There is basically a contest every day for more money and prizes as well.

Theft/Fraud

These guys have a strict Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy. I read it and it checks out. Not a scam, its legit, and airtight. Your info isn't going anywhere.

Sadly Gan, I'm taking cheques. So I'm afraid rerouting into a cheque isn't possible, let alone efficient. Lol, I'd be splitting it and sending the money to you!

But yeah, sign up. Its totally worth it, totally fun, and a great way to get some extra cash. Please use my referral link though:

http://www.swatcash.com/Swamp7hing

Extra stuff for us both. If you have any more questions, feel free to post here and I'll get back to you ASAP.

P.S Those are used to send cheques, and verify that you are infact a real person. Nothing more.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 06:32:14 PM by Swampthing »