Topic:   Apple Juice   (Read 2214 times)

Zoo

• GMG Extraordinaire

• My Bandcamp
Apple Juice
« on: April 19, 2012, 04:01:28 PM »
Moe requested that I write a novel about apple juice. My novel-writing skills are a bit lacking. But, here's a short story for you.

Dedicated to moe, because he said "Cool story, bro" "why don't you write a novel about it"

The yellow reflection of the glass of apple juice in the setting sun was inspiring. John picked up the glass, and walked to the computer room. He stared into the bright screen for hours. His brain got all fuzzy, and he forgot all the events of the past day. He fell asleep on his keyboard. John had been instant messaging his friend from Canada. The fact that his friend was from Canada actually has nothing to do with the story, I just like Canada so I thought I'd throw it in.

When John woke up next morning, he realized he was late for school, because the sun was already well on its way to being right overhead.

that's funny he thought the sun seems different... it's as if the entire world is tinted a shade of yellow. Not bright yellow. Sortof... tan.
Apple juice! he thought

He tried to get up, but realized that he was no longer sitting down. He tried to move, but he couldn't. He looked all around him. Everything was so much bigger and scarier. He tried to scream for help but he couldn't. All of the sudden, he saw himself sit down at the computer.

In a sudden moment of revelation, he realized that he had been the glass of apple juice all along, and his entire human life had been a dream he'd had while he was in the carton, but having been poured out into a glass he awoke from the dream to find himself thinking that there was another soul in his body. He realized all of this, and also that he had only moments to live.

His life flashed before his eyes as he felt himself slipping out of the glass and away from his future. His past, present, and future to be lost to the ugly human he once thought he was mingled with his revelations and sudden calmness came over him.

He was only a poor apple.
He was not a living, breathing thing.
HE COULD NOT DIE.
HE WOULD NOT DIE.

He felt himself slide down John's throat, realizing that he couldn't have been John. John was a cruel person. John MUST BE ELIMINATED.

John slumped over on the desk. His death would later be blamed on a poison apple, having been made into apple juice. I'm glad to say, though, that the apple juice left his body after the autopsy and went into hiding for a couple of months, then started the apple juice rebellion that would eliminate all the humans except for me and you, dear reader.

I know it's not one of my better works, but I was rushed...
Kirby, your pudgy buddy from dream land, is back again on the game boy®!

Connors

• ^ This guy is amazing.

• It's a secret to everyone...
Re: Apple Juice
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 07:51:26 PM »
Considering the forced topic and whatnot this is a good short story, it's pretty funny. ::)
Warning: The above post may have been modified multiple times.

"In a great game, the character must never perfectly obey the user's command"
 - Tim Rogers

http://connorspuzzles.tumblr.com/

GMG Kurt

• GMG-er

• Sorry for being such a noob
Re: Apple Juice
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 10:49:14 PM »
Lolz it pretty funny. I dont know if the best part was realizing you were the apple juice, thr murder an rebellion of the apple juice.

Ps on ipod sry for typoes galore
Just your average Weekend Warrior.
Yes I know I have bad spelling, it's what makes me such a good programmer!

"Old art, weather magnificent or wretched, is always the raw material of new art. The artist's job, though, is to