Topic:   Hello!   (Read 2201 times)

Telstar5

• GMG-er

• The sun is up, the sky is blue...
Hello!
« on: March 06, 2012, 03:23:39 PM »
Hello GMGers. Haven't been here for a while. I'm going to be in Boston MA next week and wanted to know if there was anything you guys think I should see whilst I'm out there. Side note: as a loyal subject of the British Empire, I refuse to go to the harbour and partake in the rebellious cultural practice of throwing perfectly good tea into the ocean. Nonsense, I say!

How's everyone doing these days? I'm at university, but I'm not really enjoying the subject. I'm leaving computer sciences this year and enrolling at another university next year to pursue a humanities degree.

Gan

• Administrator

• ^ This guy is amazing.

Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 03:26:20 PM »
Hello GMGers. Haven't been here for a while. I'm going to be in Boston MA next week and wanted to know if there was anything you guys think I should see whilst I'm out there. Side note: as a loyal subject of the British Empire, I refuse to go to the harbour and partake in the rebellious cultural practice of throwing perfectly good tea into the ocean. Nonsense, I say!
Ahahah. I live in Kansas, too far to visit ya. Have fun though!

How's everyone doing these days? I'm at university, but I'm not really enjoying the subject. I'm leaving computer sciences this year and enrolling at another university next year to pursue a humanities degree.
Good luck!