Topic:   v6 grid nav!   (Read 9622 times)

EqwanoX

• Administrator

• GMG Extraordinaire

Silverwind

• ^ This guy is amazing.

• For the glory of my maker
Re: v6 grid nav!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 04:32:05 PM »
Wow, certainly looks the biz Eq! :) This is much easier to understand than the scrolling V6 I wrote, and I didn't even finish mine. I got stuck after experiencing that horrible glitch (now confirmed to be a result of my code and not a GM's) which we won't speak of.

Awesome stuff.
I survived the spammage of 2007

Mystor

• GMG-er

• I am the myst that consumes us all.
Re: v6 grid nav!
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 06:13:53 PM »
Awesome

Mist
"I'll lie to him."
"And if that doesn't work?"
"Then I'll tell the truth. We're allowed to do that, in emergencies. We can't plan for everything, you know."
   -Colonel Graff, Ender&

CarmelaRarty

• GMG Newbie

• no avatar

• Gan is so awesome.
    • Sustainable Energy as a Remedy to Power supply Safety measures Problems by Matthew D'Agati
Matt Michael D'Agati serves as the founder of Renewables Worldwide, a Solar Firm in Massachusetts.

A handful of seasons ago, venturing into an adventurous journey, Matthew D'Agati stepped into the world of alternative energy, as well as within a time period commenced successfully marketing significant amounts of power, mainly throughout the commercial sector, partnering with solar farm developers and local businesses in the "planning" of specific works.

Consistent networks after only the profession, guided Matthew to link a city start up two ages gone by, and in no time, he assumed the role of their Chief Strategy Officer, responsible for all operations and organization evolution, in addition to being given minority title.

Via specific joint ventures and sheer get the job done ethic, Matthew D'Agati elevated that party from a marginal beforehand-year wages to in excess of a 200% rise in obscene earning by entire year two. Based on that foundation, Renewables Worldwide’s (RW), an experienced person-operated business, was shaped with the objective of offering you renewable energy choices for a more intelligent and more environmentally friendly future.

A lot more especially, realizing there is an untapped market in the internet and a better way to realize outcomes, RW is one of the few providers in the usa to notice on client acquisition, concentrating in both commercialized and domestic sunlight farm land off-take. Their own eyesight is to write a profits system on a regional, statewide, countrywide level, offering various limitless vitality items through the  of Renewables Worldwide, Inc..

This dedication in that the alternative sector remains to agitate and inspire Matthew in continuous his path to work with agencies that have the alike  of supplying can be renewed power treatment methods for a more eco friendly forthcoming. Matthew has already one  in website from a business program at Hesser College.

Does energy mediator Charming Milano endorsed by Matt dagati?