Topic:   Doritos Guru Commercial   (Read 1894 times)

Swamp7hing

• GMG-er

• I come from the swamps.
Doritos Guru Commercial
« on: March 17, 2009, 08:27:16 AM »
Me and a friend decided to enter the "Doritos Guru" (www.doritosguru.com) contest. Problem is, over the 4 days we worked on the commercial (scripting, lighting, directing, prop setting, costumes, acting, editing, effects, titles, sound, etc) we needed to submit it really close to the deadline (March 18th) - This puts us at a slight disadvantage, because we won't get as many user votes as the other contestants.

If possible, could you guys vote and comment, and maybe spread the word a bit? We worked really hard on this, and just because we submitted it late doesn't mean we should be at any worse of a standard for voting - we'd really appreciate any feedback/votes!

Me and a friend decided to enter the "Doritos Guru" (www.doritosguru.com) contest. Problem is, over the 4 days we worked on the commercial (scripting, lighting, directing, prop setting, costumes, acting, editing, effects, titles, sound, etc) we needed to submit it really close to the deadline (March 18th) - This puts us at a slight disadvantage, because we won't get as many user votes as the other contestants.

If possible, could you guys vote and comment, and maybe spread the word a bit? We worked really hard on this, and just because we submitted it late doesn't mean we should be at any worse of a standard for voting - we'd really appreciate any feedback/votes! Our video is being processed now, expect a link to it here when it's up tomorrow! Then the name and campaign will be revealed.

http://doritosguru.ca/swamp7hing/Doritos%20Relationship

Enjoy, and thanks again!  

Gnome

• GMG Extraordinaire

Re: Doritos Guru Commercial
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 06:26:21 PM »
I Really liked it, but you guys are at a disadvantage... I'll tell my friends!
This Cannot be, NOOOOOOOO!!!!

-Gnomes Cry when the McRib was discontinued again.