Topic:   Rebacca Black   (Read 6336 times)

Zoo

• GMG Extraordinaire

• My Bandcamp
Re: Rebacca Black
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2011, 03:29:36 PM »
I don't mind death metal, but I think it's kind of funny how some death metal bands hire someone just to scream, because their singer doesn't want to hurt his/her throat.  [smiley=cheesy.gif]

Kirby, your pudgy buddy from dream land, is back again on the game boy®!

Gan

• Administrator

• ^ This guy is amazing.

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2011, 05:11:57 PM »
Haha. Death metal always cracks me up. I can never tell what they're saying and then they just start screaming...

I came home one day and was gonna eat a bowl of cereal but we had no milk--AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAH NO MILK AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ya know, I was thinking that Rebecca Black could make a whole CD based on Friday, Friday. Except, it could be focused on every day of the week.
Monday, monday, monday, gotta go to school on Monday, Monday Monday.

Tuesday, tuesday, tuesday, oh how I hate school, it's Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday...

Wednesday, Wednesday, Wednesday... the garbage men pick up my trash on Wednesday, Wednesday, Wednesday

It's Thursday, Thursday, Thursday! I really wish it was Friday, Friday, Friday...

It's Saturday, Saturday, Satuday, I'm so hung over cause of the partying on Friday, Friday, Friday....

It's Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, gotta go to church on Sunday....

She could make millions continuing this trend.  [smiley=happy.gif]

Circuit

• GMG-er

• blast from the past
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2011, 06:41:22 PM »
Ya know, I was thinking that Rebecca Black could make a whole CD based on Friday, Friday. Except, it could be focused on every day of the week.
It's Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, gotta go to church on Sunday....
I hate to tell you this, but a megachurch in Chicago did that already.  I'd post the link, but it's highly offensive.  You can find it on YouTube, if you dare.

Gan

• Administrator

• ^ This guy is amazing.

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2011, 06:51:13 PM »
Haha, how intriguing...

GMG Kurt

• GMG-er

• Sorry for being such a noob
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2011, 07:25:43 PM »
lol  ;D Gan you could do stand up comedy.
Just your average Weekend Warrior.
Yes I know I have bad spelling, it's what makes me such a good programmer!

"Old art, weather magnificent or wretched, is always the raw material of new art. The artist's job, though, is to