Topic:   Amazing Ireland!   (Read 3573 times)

Jinxycat

• GMG-er

• YOUR AD HERE
Amazing Ireland!
« on: October 01, 2009, 12:31:11 PM »
A Ireland. This morning, taxis went on strike while on duty in the middle of the road, and lamas, that's right lamas, roamed the streets of town. Apparently the police had to come to sort out the taxis, and the circus came by to collect the lamas. Well folks, once again Ireland never fails to amaze me!
"Sanity calms, but madness is more interesting".   - John Russel

Gan

• Administrator

• ^ This guy is amazing.

Re: Amazing Ireland!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 06:06:34 PM »
I so want to go to Ireland now.

-Gandolf

Mystor

• GMG-er

• I am the myst that consumes us all.
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 06:08:04 PM »
Well, Llamas are cool!
anyways, sounds interesting.
Today I went to school and did schoolwork and did homework and yea.
Nothing eventful ever really happens here :P

Mist
"I'll lie to him."
"And if that doesn't work?"
"Then I'll tell the truth. We're allowed to do that, in emergencies. We can't plan for everything, you know."
   -Colonel Graff, Ender&

Telstar5

• GMG-er

• The sun is up, the sky is blue...
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 06:58:00 PM »
Here in Wales, a 12 year old Englishman, a 13 year old Scotsman and a 14 year old Welshman are all having a quick cigarette and a can of cheap lager around the back of the local school.

No different from yesterday, really.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 06:58:17 PM by Telstar5 »

Jinxycat

• GMG-er

• YOUR AD HERE
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2009, 09:24:04 AM »
If anybody is planning a trip to Ireland, I suggest you cancel it now. Today my Mum and Dad went down to the bank, and as they were coming out they saw a gang of at least 30 people, around 19 years old, beating up a twelve year old! One of these people was at least 7 feet tall and was shoving the kid against a wall. My Mum (Irelands greatest hero) ducked under the tall guy and took the kid inside the bank.

They called the police and the kid was taken home safely. Ireland has turned into the worst place to live, EVER! DO NOT COME HERE IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE!!!

Jinxycat

• GMG-er

• YOUR AD HERE
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2009, 12:46:55 PM »
Some people may be sick of my whines about Ireland, but I just had to let everyone know these three things that happened in 1 day.

1. Announced on the radio today, horses in Ireland are being made wear nappies. *THIS IS NOT A JOKE* The Council say horses that don't wear nappies will be banned.

2. Children in secondary schools were made take their own toilet rolls into school because the schools can't fork out the money to buy them.

3. When I arrived home from my dance class I found a car had crashed into a tree just around the corner from my house. It came so fast around the turn that it broke the tree in half. The people apparently abandoned the car and haven't been seen since.

Well folks, there you have it. Three reasons why Ireland is truly and utterly amazing!

WarHampster

• GMG Extraordinaire

• The People's Moderator
    • Arcade of the Absurd
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2009, 04:58:13 PM »
It's like an episode of Monty Python, except nationwide!

Silverwind

• ^ This guy is amazing.

• For the glory of my maker
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2009, 05:10:58 PM »
1. Announced on the radio today, horses in Ireland are being made wear nappies. *THIS IS NOT A JOKE* The Council say horses that don't wear nappies will be banned.
Saw it coming.

3. When I arrived home from my dance class I found a car had crashed into a tree just around the corner from my house. It came so fast around the turn that it broke the tree in half. The people apparently abandoned the car and haven't been seen since.
Who's house? Brendon's old house?
I survived the spammage of 2007

Jinxycat

• GMG-er

• YOUR AD HERE
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2009, 07:36:55 AM »
Who's house? Brendon's old house?

No, my house! The car crashed round the corner, the way you walk to the park. They split the tree in half!!! I have a photo on my phone.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, and on the radio this morning they were trying to figure out what the temperature was in Hell. That's right. HELL
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 01:35:03 PM by Jinxycat »