Topic:   Video of Lockridge's Speech   (Read 2638 times)

Silverwind

• ^ This guy is amazing.

• For the glory of my maker
Video of Lockridge's Speech
« on: April 23, 2010, 12:06:21 PM »
I found a magnificent video of Dr Lockridge's famous speech: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzqTFNfeDnE&feature=related

I think he gave the speech on the night Martin Luther King was assassinated. Just thought I should share it. :)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 12:07:03 PM by Silverwind »
I survived the spammage of 2007

Tireas Dragon

• GMG Extraordinaire

• Trying to recover from my shattered screen.
Re: Video of Lockridge's Speech
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 10:31:00 AM »
The motion parts of the video, are those from "The Book of John"?
I must be dreaming (wake up me wake up) How could this have happened. Tireas' cry when he found his computer fallen over in his chair with it's screen shattered.

Silverwind

• ^ This guy is amazing.

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 04:17:33 PM »
Yup, the scene's toward the end depict the day of preparation for Passover Week as recorded in the gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

It was the most amazing day in history, when Jesus fulfilled God's plan to save us from the penalty of sin, which is separation from God, by carrying our sins to the cross and paying the penalty Himself. Because Jesus had led an absolutely sinless life, He was the perfect sacrifice and our dept was completely paid for.

Because Jesus was sinless, death had no claim over Him and He rose again after three days telling everyone to spread the good news, which in the immortal words of John is: "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

If you haven't accepted Christ's gift yet, don't put it off any longer. Thank Jesus for dying for you on the cross and ask Him to love you and mind you forever.

In all things praise be to God. Amen.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 05:35:30 PM by Silverwind »

Tireas Dragon

• GMG Extraordinaire

• Trying to recover from my shattered screen.
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 05:10:39 PM »
I was referring to the Movie, "The Gospel of John". Sorry my mistake I got the movie name wrong.
I must be dreaming (wake up me wake up) How could this have happened. Tireas' cry when he found his computer fallen over in his chair with it's screen shattered.

Silverwind

• ^ This guy is amazing.

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2010, 05:40:20 PM »
Oh, I'm not sure. I think they might be from The Passion of Christ.