Topic:   Nintendo Zombie Apocolypse.   (Read 2379 times)

Zoo

• GMG Extraordinaire

• My Bandcamp
Nintendo Zombie Apocolypse.
« on: September 12, 2012, 03:37:55 PM »
Ok: Picture this: You wake up one morning to the sound of Zombies outside your window. Now, tell me this: You are one of any characters from nintendo who is playable in super smash bros. Got it?

Who would you be and why?
Who would your ally be (Note, they cannot be from the same franchise)
What location would you be in?

Answer and tell me how you would survive.

My answer:
I'd be Link, and my ally would be Samus. Link's a good adventurer who can find his way through confusing dungeons, and find creative solutions to problems, as well as being a pretty bad monkeys dude. He always keeps valuable tools and important objects with him, and for some reason he can carry more stuff around than the average human while still being able to run swiftly and fight. Plus he's an amazing swordsman and can even use magic and play music.

Samus is a good choice because she has superhuman abilities, plus all the weaponry we'd need. She can run and jump faster and higher than the regular human. She's used to solving puzzles, killing bad guys and exploring large open worlds. This will come in handy, plus, she often finds handy power suit upgrades along the way which help her find solutions to problems. It also helps that she has a freakin' space ship.

My location? Onett, from earthbound. It's a typical suburban town, with strange people who would make excellent zombies. There's enough places to hide, including a forest and a mountain, plus there's free food in the trash. You can always find supplies in abandoned cities in zombie apocolypses, making this the ideal location for survival.

Well, that's all I have for now, I might add other choices or edit my choices later, but make sure to be creative with yours.
Kirby, your pudgy buddy from dream land, is back again on the game boy®!

Gan

• Administrator

• ^ This guy is amazing.

Re: Nintendo Zombie Apocolypse.
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 03:55:33 PM »
I'd be Kirby cause he can float above Zombie heads for quite a while. Good way to escape. Plus zombies should fear him, he can eat them. He can pretty much eat anything.

I'd partner up with Princess Zelda cause she can kick butt and it's always nice to have a hot chick in your story.

Location would be inside the giant Starfox space ship from Starfox 64. Should be easy enough to survive in space, take an Arwing to escape or hide somewhere in the ship's corridors. Plus I'm sure they have some sort of star-treky food replicators. And if I'm lucky we'd be able to use the ship's defense systems to locate zombies and annihilate them to make the ship a safe place to be.
Though zombie space pirates would be interesting. I wonder if they'd be able to fly a ship.

Connors

• ^ This guy is amazing.

• It's a secret to everyone...
Re: Nintendo Zombie Apocolypse.
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 06:20:33 PM »
Welp, since we're taking all the good characters before someone else can...

I'd be Meta Knight because he's a badash who can teleport and cut up zombies (they hate sharp weapons) and Marth because he can also use a sword and he would never betray his allies.

I think zoo is right that a small town would be a good place, I'm not sure about a specific one from a Nintendo game. Maybe Pallette Town. Or somewhere in a Pokemon game.
Warning: The above post may have been modified multiple times.

"In a great game, the character must never perfectly obey the user's command"
 - Tim Rogers

http://connorspuzzles.tumblr.com/