Topic:   Other personalities   (Read 2544 times)

GMG Kurt

• GMG-er

• Sorry for being such a noob
Other personalities
« on: September 17, 2011, 01:30:12 AM »
Have any of you ever had a time when you feel like yesterday or even a few seconds ago you were a different person. I get like that after 12 all the time

And i is havin a good time here and on the Facebook facebooking with strangers I barely know. But delude myself into thinking they're my friend

Yeah I'm kinda havin that right now. I think I'm going to name my alter ego khammis

I'm not kidding I'm freaking out I'm like the hulk but better looking. Blarg

I can't cuts my alternate reallity. I can eventell who's who now! Perhaps a blend a cuppachino if Kurt. No In that case it's be a kuppachin. Get it... Dint judge me. Just post an alternate reallity before khammis makes a bigger fool out of me.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 01:31:52 AM by KurtManion »
Just your average Weekend Warrior.
Yes I know I have bad spelling, it's what makes me such a good programmer!

"Old art, weather magnificent or wretched, is always the raw material of new art. The artist's job, though, is to

Gan

• Administrator

• ^ This guy is amazing.

Re: Other personalities
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2011, 11:02:25 AM »
Yeah, I have an alter ego. Name's Tony, cool guy.

When I'm around new people and places I become Tony, make friends, laugh, and be a cool guy to hang around.

The real challenge is being consistent, merging all of your sides into one. It's a tough process, be the smart one or be the funny one. The quiet or out spoken.

Without consistency in your personality you can destroy relationships and even feel as if you don't know someone and they don't know you even when you hang around with them 24/7.

Zoo

• GMG Extraordinaire

• My Bandcamp
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2011, 01:20:10 PM »
I have a normal-type ego. His name is Fred Zaphod Beeblebrox
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 01:21:05 PM by zoo804 »
Kirby, your pudgy buddy from dream land, is back again on the game boy®!

GMG Kurt

• GMG-er

• Sorry for being such a noob
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2011, 01:42:46 PM »
Thats why I like role-playing games like D&D you don't have to be yourself, or you can even be the darkest side of you. I love being the epic fighting hero, the egotistically genius mage, or the crafty thief ready to sell everyone down the river.

ironically though I'm always of the neutral alignment. Just to spice up the party.
Just your average Weekend Warrior.
Yes I know I have bad spelling, it's what makes me such a good programmer!

"Old art, weather magnificent or wretched, is always the raw material of new art. The artist's job, though, is to