Topic:   GuthanSoftware Posts New Games   (Read 45910 times)

GMG Tim

• Administrator

• GMG-er

GuthanSoftware Posts New Games
« on: December 18, 2008, 06:34:40 PM »
GuthanSoftware has posted some new games, and they're located in the Downloads section. Be sure to check them out! Games include:
  • The Crime Life (Demo)
  • Stupid Test 3
  • UltimatPackSS
Ghost

WarHampster

• GMG Extraordinaire

• The People's Moderator
    • Arcade of the Absurd
Re: GuthanSoftware Posts New Games
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 07:13:41 PM »
Reviews:

The Crime Life (Demo) -

This was made using Power Game Factory (a side scrolling shooter game maker that requires no programming). The sprites that you made are meh, the effects (which are copied from the PGF demo game) are ok, and the level design is average - good. The enemy placement is awful, there are parts where the entire floor is taken up with baddies.

Stupid Test 3 - lol

UltimatPackSS - The main game is hilarious, and the mini games make no sense. BTW, you can access the mini games even if you enter the code wrong ^_^

GuthanSoftware

• GMG-er

• GuthanSoftware
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 09:37:18 AM »
Reviews:

The Crime Life (Demo) -

This was made using Power Game Factory (a side scrolling shooter game maker that requires no programming). The sprites that you made are meh, the effects (which are copied from the PGF demo game) are ok, and the level design is average - good. The enemy placement is awful, there are parts where the entire floor is taken up with baddies.

Stupid Test 3 - lol

UltimatPackSS - The main game is hilarious, and the mini games make no sense. BTW, you can access the mini games even if you enter the code wrong ^_^
Effects weren't fully copied only 2 of them were. Plus it's the first game I made with PGF
Stupid Test Creator
Sim School Creator
Windox Creator
and more

Swamp7hing

• GMG-er

• I come from the swamps.
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2008, 10:03:49 AM »
I didn't try out the Crime Life, but the other two I did.

Stupid test is pretty fun, reminds me of impossible quiz. I suggest adding an ON TIMER code line and a counting display to put players on the spot to solve the questions. Also, maybe we could get more then one life?  ;D

And I totally agree with WH on the pack, it's completely random and funny. I suggest using an outside drawing program, such as photoshop, to get the graphics better, if you want to.

Keep it up, and soon you'll be making amazing, full length games!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 10:39:57 PM by admin »

GuthanSoftware

• GMG-er

• GuthanSoftware
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2008, 11:52:11 AM »
Thanks =)
Stupid Test Creator
Sim School Creator
Windox Creator
and more

EqwanoX

• Administrator

• GMG Extraordinaire

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2008, 02:44:38 PM »
its to early to release a demo for crime life, its just a simple tech demo. and guess-the-right-button gameplay is just plain ancient