Topic:   What is every1 in GMG doing right now?   (Read 3150 times)

alias

What is every1 in GMG doing right now?
« on: April 14, 2009, 09:21:42 AM »
Just post what Game related projects you are working on right now.

me: trying to learn BlitzMax

Silverwind

• ^ This guy is amazing.

• For the glory of my maker
Re: What is every1 in GMG doing right now?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 10:49:40 AM »
Tides of Fáden. It's going extremely well.

My internet access is edgy at the moment, but the game will be finished and released in 2 weeks, tops. You have Silverwind's Word of Honor on that. (the same word of honor I gave for Quest of Magic, Moon Fable and Wizards & Lizards)

Seriously though, it really should be out soon as I'm flying through map design. I've already got most of the islands done, dungeons an' all, it's just a matter of coding them. With the engine pretty much entirely finished there's nothing slowing me down, and Sora's been helping me with the maps too, so it's cool. Here's a sneak peak:

« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 11:14:12 AM by Silverwind »
I survived the spammage of 2007

Gnome

• GMG Extraordinaire

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 10:56:24 AM »
Working on a arena shooter (based off your platformer engine) while secretly wanted to Learn iphone SDK cause I have lots of ideas for games and juggling school, sports, gamemaking, and ...naptime?
This Cannot be, NOOOOOOOO!!!!

-Gnomes Cry when the McRib was discontinued again.

Gan

• Administrator

• ^ This guy is amazing.

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 02:14:12 PM »
I'm working on a super secret project, in which I almost posted; though barely stopped myself.
Besides that, I'm procrastinating from the talent show in which I should be practicing my routine. Though I still need to pick out the song to go with it...
On another side note I need to study for a quiz. I'll see which things I can completely ignore to make room for my latest project. (In 2 days, I made the same amount of progress that would of took me 2 weeks while I was making things in Vb.net)

-Gandolf

WarHampster

• GMG Extraordinaire

• The People's Moderator
    • Arcade of the Absurd
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 02:58:06 PM »
I've been working on some random PC stuff, doing lots (lots  >_<) of school work, playing Fallout 3 way to much, and composing chiptunes in my spare time.

Mystor

• GMG-er

• I am the myst that consumes us all.
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 06:58:55 PM »
Playing WOW...

Planning games that I hope to get done... eventually...

That sort of stuff.

Mist
"I'll lie to him."
"And if that doesn't work?"
"Then I'll tell the truth. We're allowed to do that, in emergencies. We can't plan for everything, you know."
   -Colonel Graff, Ender&

Tireas Dragon

• GMG Extraordinaire

• Trying to recover from my shattered screen.
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 07:42:23 PM »
I am still working on Rokeno I think I finally got every single bug in the battle engine worked out. Although I am still checking spellcasting that is still kinda tricky. I also need to add item usage.
I must be dreaming (wake up me wake up) How could this have happened. Tireas' cry when he found his computer fallen over in his chair with it's screen shattered.

Swamp7hing

• GMG-er

• I come from the swamps.
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2009, 03:25:43 PM »
Too much music for games, still love the community here though :)

Still making more music, got myself a job and my drivers license (Hopefully a GF too lmao) and still making music - my new setup is a Yamaha Keyboard, Numark Total control and M1USB, and a Korg Mini-KP, all connected to my computer, then to an external soundcard, leading out to an amp + speakers.

Me and my dad are renovating the basement and turning one "closed off" corner into a soundproof studio for mixing, recording, and production, (we have the mic and a ton of monitors for display as well!) so that should be awesome!

Also, the guy I know in Britain is coming to visit this summer, so I'm planning stuff to do for that. Everything is going great over here!