Topic:   MGM Quote Archive   (Read 3045 times)

Silverwind

• ^ This guy is amazing.

• For the glory of my maker
MGM Quote Archive
« on: April 28, 2008, 05:01:39 PM »
Due to the unstable condition of the MGM forums, I've taken the liberty of archiving some of my most random quotes. I encourage everyone else to do the same, or we may lose our hilarious masterpieces forever.

Ah... a year of verbal genius...

Yeah, moldy smilies... *cranes neck across the Pacific Ocean to look questioningly at Mike*

@ Swamp: Well, well, well indeed! Looks like thou King hast been overthrown in the act of Spamming. That's exactly what happened to the French King!

Fearless Hen: Canada could take over any contry if they wonted to.

Silver: Would you take over Ireland please? Our country is run by criminals.  And the stupid population keep voting them back in!

I'm just eating someone- thing! Something! When I finish I'll post it.

Merry Christmas all you GMers! May the majority of your presents be free of poisonous serpents of varying kinds, and instead be adorned with celestial crystals!  

Happy holidays everyone!

Wow, I did pretty well to discover all that out by myself! And so, the case of the "Is it a glitch?" was solved, and Silver and Arthur C. Clarke went on to become famous jazz musicians. Or should I say... infamous!

So, everyone down for virtual herbal tea as their souvenir?

Ah yes, the majesty of a "ghost forum". The wondering of what the members are doing now... of how many unseen eyes are reading the long forgotten words alongside you... and of course, the thought that the cyber wraith form of the poster may still be present in the thousands of lines of code!!! (well, not so much that last one, but still)

Ah, I feel sorry for many PC users. Left alone in the world of no GM, no Oberin, no SketchFighter4000 Alpha... (can you spot the subliminal advertising?) Seriously though, it's only a matter of time before the PCers crumble under the growing weight of Macintosh. I for one am proud to play my part in the crushing, and shall gain thousands of pounds to quicken the process. Vote Silver for Seismic Crusher!

*wonders what future Roguesoft games might be like if the company gets big* ..... *shivers*

Allot of the old members have faded into the mists of time, (or gone to Hollywood) so increases in population are always joyous occasions.

MF's got allot of equipment items. 21 weapons and 19 armors I think. Though I'm thinking of adding a few ridiculously named Quest Items as well. (no one can beat the unstoppable Silver Knight, draped in his Divine Bathrobe and clad with his Ancient Broomstick!)

Great stuff so far guys! Hold your chins high at the thought that we're making many dead pirates turn in their graves!

What in the name of Parrot Beard does that mean?

Toya was a forum based RPG that died over half a year ago. (the day I joined funny enough) But it's being resurrected now, and I said I'd spread the word. The word's actually rather thick and lumpy though, and quite difficult to spread now that I come to do it. And to be honest, butter tastes better. And jam's even tastier again.

lol! We should come up with our own insults for LW's world. "You're such a shnadorgen!" "Darn, that flazy mage got my loot!"

lol! Yeah, that's how me and Sora got into FF, and by extension KH. We never could rope Woodhaven in though. Ah I remember it well, and shall compress the memories in the form of text in order to give you an idea of what it was like:

Silver: Hey, didn't you get that game Fatal Fastasy or something for Christmas two years ago?
Sora: Oh yeah, Final Fantasy X I think. Never got into it, the tutorial was too hard.
Silver: well we've just beaten Toejam & Earl for the 100'th time, and these old SEGA controllers hurt my thumbs. Wanna give it a try?
Sora: Nah.
Silver: Please?
Sora: Grash.
Silver: Please? For Tiny Tim?
Sora: *sigh* Fine! For Tiny Tim...

2 hours and many an "o... k..." later:

Silver: This game is so so, lets play something else.
Sora: No way! This game eats every other game and still maintains a healthy figure! How did I ever live without it...
Silver: Meh. What are you doing over there Wood?
Woodhaven: Building a new empire in Civ 3. I'm playing the Romans again. This campaign is actually going extremely well in comparison to my last six.
Silver: ... Uh, your capital city is on fire.
Woodhaven: Yeah, I said in comparison.

*ears shrivel up* ... *which means I'm exited*

Mist: I put my bets on silver or swamp or EQ winning.

Silver: I put my money on Sea Biscuit. Sea Biscuit always wins. No wait, that was Lassy...

Anyways, with the unstoppable power of V6 we can now program grids in less than a minute! Rejoice fellow warefolk, rejoice!

I'm off for 10 days tomorrow, on what will undoubtedly be a magnificent journey to the promised lands, where I'll encounter many astronauts and robot farmers.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 02:51:48 AM by Silverwind »
I survived the spammage of 2007

Swamp7hing

• GMG-er

• I come from the swamps.
Re: MGM Quote Archive
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 07:39:24 PM »
Lol! I'm doing that ASAP.

Silverwind

• ^ This guy is amazing.

• For the glory of my maker
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 02:52:40 AM »
Hurrah! ;D We should get Mist to do it as well. :)
I survived the spammage of 2007

Mystor

• GMG-er

• I am the myst that consumes us all.
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 04:56:12 AM »
What? I actually SaId something stupId?
HHuRrAhAPles..................

Mist
"I'll lie to him."
"And if that doesn't work?"
"Then I'll tell the truth. We're allowed to do that, in emergencies. We can't plan for everything, you know."
   -Colonel Graff, Ender&