Topic:   March 2009   (Read 8524 times)

GMG Tim

• Administrator

• GMG-er

March 2009
« on: January 27, 2009, 06:58:06 PM »
Discuss your nominations for March's Quote of the Month!

Ghost

Gan

• Administrator

• ^ This guy is amazing.

Re: March 2009
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 07:09:19 PM »
These 3 so far are my favorites:

(1)
EQ: how do i delete songs from itunes in windows, i press delete and nothing happens, even though i deleted the file it stays in the playlist

Gnome: Heres what you do  

1) Hold down ESC,CTRL,TAB,ALT, BOTH SHIFTS, NUM LOCK, and the little squiggley until your screen turns blue.  

2)Throw out the computer out the window screaming LEEROY JANNNKKKKIIIINNNNSSSSS!!!!  

If you do those 2 easy steps I ASSURE you That your itunes playlist will be clear. (:
(2)
TD: What if both of you are out of hitpoints?

Silver: Chuck Norris Wins
(3)
For further information on the content contained within the finished product, travel forwards in time to the release date where you'll be greeted by a Roguesoft staff member and taken on a complete tour of the factory. (ie: it'll be me with a box of MEGs, and I sincerely doubt the existence of the factory).  

-Gandolf

Tireas Dragon

• GMG Extraordinaire

• Trying to recover from my shattered screen.
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 08:19:15 PM »
I vote for this one
EQ: how do i delete songs from itunes in windows, i press delete and nothing happens, even though i deleted the file it stays in the playlist  

Gnome: Heres what you do  

1) Hold down ESC,CTRL,TAB,ALT, BOTH SHIFTS, NUM LOCK, and the little squiggley until your screen turns blue.  

2)Throw out the computer out the window screaming LEEROY JANNNKKKKIIIINNNNSSSSS!!!!  

If you do those 2 easy steps I ASSURE you That your itunes playlist will be clear. (:
I must be dreaming (wake up me wake up) How could this have happened. Tireas' cry when he found his computer fallen over in his chair with it's screen shattered.

Xiphos

• GMG-er

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 02:56:33 PM »
And I practice the only sport that would be helpful if I ever find myself up against a good martial artist - cross country running.
-WarHampster

I think a lot of the people that commented in this (http://www.gamemakersgarage.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=looneybin;action=display;num=1233180180) will vote for that. Surprised one of the people didn't post it yet.