Topic:   Lack of links to GM, SC, or GMGwiki   (Read 26537 times)

GMG Tim

• Administrator

• GMG-er

Re: Lack of links to GM, SC, or GMGwiki
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2010, 10:24:58 PM »
I might just steal Silvers layout to be honest. I didnt really put much effort into the actual layout of images and text, I think that kind of a cross would work however my design is way to professional (and by that I mean business and trend oriented), GMG needs something with a community feel to it, which is what SIlver's does, but I cant still see lots small things id add/change =D

Im more used to doing client work who want something for a business, im a bit rust on my "friendly community" style of design. Damn web 2.0 sucks the creativity out of designers.

alias, if you'd like to help silver with the new design, go ahead and send me an email and i'll get you ftp/shell access.

GMG Tim

• Administrator

• GMG-er

« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2010, 10:26:23 PM »
Are you guys updating most pages show this:

Sorry bout that, I do share the server with some of my other products and it seems they were affecting the GMG. Let me know if the problems persist.

GabrielCA

• GMG-er

• no avatar

« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2010, 04:17:18 PM »
BTW Your 404 Error page is broken "Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."
Creator of the deprecated plugin KeyDetect (2005)

Xiphos

• GMG-er

« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2010, 09:40:13 PM »
What happened to the plan for a new design?

Silverwind

• ^ This guy is amazing.

• For the glory of my maker
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2010, 03:59:36 AM »
I only learned that the site was coded in PHP after becoming sub-admin, so I couldn't do a straightforward swap with the CSS files. I'd still like to do a redesign someday, but I'll have to spend a few nights brushing up on PHP first, and it'll have to wait until I have more time on my hands.

Ghost did an amazing job coding the backend editor. :)
I survived the spammage of 2007