Topic:   [GM] V6 Grid Navigation   (Read 36113 times)

Gan

• Administrator

• ^ This guy is amazing.

Re: [GM] V6 Grid Navigation
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2010, 06:51:32 PM »
Yeah. Announcing games before they're finished causes demotivation.

-Gan
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 06:51:49 PM by Gandolf »

Silverwind

• ^ This guy is amazing.

• For the glory of my maker
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2010, 07:32:49 PM »
Silver - to be fair, you're the only person currently working with GM.
Aye, and hardly at all lately, but my point is that all the super features of SC haven't improved the productivity rate in the slightest, which can only mean people still aren't motivated enough to produce games.

Mac GameMaker provides me with that much sought after motivation, and I won't find it anywhere else until I've accomplished what I started. Until I release Elathondéoth I won't be paying the slightest heed to other platforms, so I'm sorry to disappoint you Eq but that's the way it's gonna be.

But anyways, you should be happy! The game is gonna be cool and although it's a little laggy it's better than no game at all. I for one can't wait to play it, and I hope to get back to it soon.
I survived the spammage of 2007

EqwanoX

• Administrator

• GMG Extraordinaire

« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2010, 08:59:51 PM »
Aye, and hardly at all lately, but my point is that all the super features of SC haven't improved the productivity rate in the slightest, which can only mean people still aren't motivated enough to produce games.

But anyways, you should be happy! The game is gonna be cool and although it's a little laggy it's better than no game at all. I for one can't wait to play it, and I hope to get back to it soon.
once mike finishes 2.0 and puts it on other dev sites i think we'll get alot more activity but right now theres no way to even find it, it doesnt even have a website.

the rougesoft rpg engine demo is fun as is, i cant wait to see it in a full game, or even an incomplete game.

Silverwind

• ^ This guy is amazing.

• For the glory of my maker
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2010, 02:27:26 PM »
I've updated the V6 Grid Navigation template and updated the download link in the first post. I'll make a video tutorial soon as well. :)
I survived the spammage of 2007

EqwanoX

• Administrator

• GMG Extraordinaire

« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2010, 08:58:57 AM »
190 lines is alot for beginners. the scripting window is aggrivatingly small, gm is so difficult to develop with, i dont know how you do it silver

Tireas Dragon

• GMG Extraordinaire

• Trying to recover from my shattered screen.
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2010, 06:36:01 PM »
It drove me insane as well.
I must be dreaming (wake up me wake up) How could this have happened. Tireas' cry when he found his computer fallen over in his chair with it's screen shattered.