Topic:   4.0 Progress?   (Read 26203 times)

Swamp7hing

• GMG-er

• I come from the swamps.
Re: 4.0 Progress?
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2008, 09:57:15 AM »
Don't forget the butter and jam! (Jks) TOASTS!

Tireas Dragon

• GMG Extraordinaire

• Trying to recover from my shattered screen.
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2008, 10:49:53 AM »
*toasts*
P.S. You said that their will be a universal binary on compiled games. Does that mean compiled games will be able to run on windows?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 10:50:28 AM by Tireas_Dragon »
I must be dreaming (wake up me wake up) How could this have happened. Tireas' cry when he found his computer fallen over in his chair with it's screen shattered.

jeremymaharg

• GMG Newbie

• Jeremymaharg Software
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2008, 12:42:02 PM »
*toasts*
P.S. You said that their will be a universal binary on compiled games. Does that mean compiled games will be able to run on windows?
Actually I think that means it would compile games that run without emulation on both PPC and Intel Macs under OS X, kind of like how FAT apps worked on both 68k and PPC Macs when Apple switched to PowerPC chips.
[url=http://

Tireas Dragon

• GMG Extraordinaire

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2008, 12:49:14 PM »
Well most games that are converted to Universal Binary work on both Windows and Mac, but you are probably right.
I must be dreaming (wake up me wake up) How could this have happened. Tireas' cry when he found his computer fallen over in his chair with it's screen shattered.

alias

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2008, 03:50:11 AM »
So pretty much, screw rosetta.

*raises glass of soda*
its too early in the day for wine.
It seems Diablo III and GM 4 are both gonna come out about the same time, conviniant since they are the 2 apps ive been hoping for the most.

Tireas Dragon

• GMG Extraordinaire

« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2008, 09:33:07 AM »
Yay Diablo III, but if GM 4 comes out that late, it would mean it comes out in about 2010. I would hate to have to wait 2 years for it.

Tireas Dragon

• GMG Extraordinaire

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2008, 10:05:48 AM »
I was just wondering and I am pretty sure that it will, but will GM 4 be able to have more than 250 cards? Just to clarify if my suspicions are correct.