Topic:   REQUEST!   (Read 26533 times)

xXGuthanSoftwareXx

• GMG Newbie

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
REQUEST!
« on: January 10, 2010, 12:51:53 PM »
Hey I was wondering if anyone (you know the v6 grid) could get my a Gamemaker window size (full screen only picture) blank grid. With just the lines, and white spaces. Thank you to anyone who can do this :)

-Regards, Guthan

jeremymaharg

• GMG Newbie

• Jeremymaharg Software
Re: REQUEST!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 01:05:55 PM »
Under Game Options when starting a new project, choose the fourth default card layout and the second window style, then check Hide Desktop. If you only want some cards to have the fourth card layout, you can choose them individually under Card Script.
[url=http://

xXGuthanSoftwareXx

• GMG Newbie

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 01:13:30 PM »
People think this is mean I guess so yeah.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 06:08:38 PM by xXGuthanSoftwareXx »

Xiphos

• GMG-er

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 01:34:54 PM »
That is just cold.

Edit: And shouldn't this be in GameMaker Help?

Edit 2: And unnecessary, you didn't really write a detailed question or anything. I don't either, but I also don't call people retarded for saying the wrong answer to a question I barely asked at all.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 01:43:36 PM by Xiphos »

xXGuthanSoftwareXx

• GMG Newbie

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2010, 02:29:54 PM »
Thanks for the help?

WarHampster

• GMG Extraordinaire

• The People's Moderator
    • Arcade of the Absurd
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2010, 04:19:44 PM »
Do it yourself?

xXGuthanSoftwareXx

• GMG Newbie

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2010, 04:30:41 PM »
I have no clue how to do it myself without the grid being screwed up.

Gnome

• GMG Extraordinaire

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2010, 06:00:26 PM »
Grid size is 44x44, use Gm's pixel counter to figure out the size of the window, graphics converter (tools page) has a grid editor.

also, do not flame, your post wasn't funny or cool. He was just trying to help and comments like that have no place in cold blood. We are a tight community here and flames like that will quickly lose your respect.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 06:00:46 PM by Gnome_Again »
This Cannot be, NOOOOOOOO!!!!

-Gnomes Cry when the McRib was discontinued again.

xXGuthanSoftwareXx

• GMG Newbie

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2010, 06:05:15 PM »
Thanks for the help I guess?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 06:08:10 PM by xXGuthanSoftwareXx »

EqwanoX

• Administrator

• GMG Extraordinaire

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2010, 06:59:12 PM »
Hey I was wondering if anyone (you know the v6 grid) could get my a Gamemaker window size (full screen only picture) blank grid. With just the lines, and white spaces. Thank you to anyone who can do this :)
really though, if this person cant even make a grid i dout theyre capable of doing anything else. these types of questions are annoying, at least ask "how do i do this"

Silverwind

• ^ This guy is amazing.

• For the glory of my maker
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2010, 07:09:59 PM »
I'm not sure I understand the question Guthan, but if you're looking for a blank grid picture, is this any good:

We are a tight community here
We are? Why wasn't I informed? Guess I won't be needing this* anymore.

* "Forum Spamming By Means of Extremely Bad Puns and Harlem Globetrotter Innuendos For Dummies"
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 03:11:18 PM by Silverwind »
I survived the spammage of 2007

xXGuthanSoftwareXx

• GMG Newbie

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2010, 07:12:55 PM »
Wow eqwanox... I was asking for a probably simple request, and you post that? You're lucky I'm not in the mood to do something about what you said... I'm very capable of making simple games. I have a life.

WarHampster

• GMG Extraordinaire

• The People's Moderator
    • Arcade of the Absurd
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2010, 07:23:14 PM »
You're lucky I'm not in the mood to do something about what you said... I'm very capable of making simple games. I have a life.

I lol'd for like 20 minutes. It's the classic "I'm a super hacker who can blow up your PC and make awesome shit, but I don't because I'm not in the mood/ I have a life" argument.

Silverwind

• ^ This guy is amazing.

• For the glory of my maker
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2010, 07:55:26 PM »
I wish somebody would actually make a game to prove someone else wrong. There's a terrible drought of activity these days.

I remember a newcomer on the Mac GameMaker forums named FearlessHen who once criticised GM for its card limit, which was apparently far too small for his super gigantic RPG in the works. After relaying how one of the biggest RPG's ever made in GM was the Moon Fable demo and pointing out that it wasn't anywhere near 250 cards (thus suggesting that the limit would likely suffice his needs) he said "I'm gonna make a 250 card RPG just to prove you wrong." I was fairly depressed when he gave up after a 12 card "pick the right choice" game.

A 250 RPG would have been awesome!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 03:09:54 PM by Silverwind »
I survived the spammage of 2007

Gnome

• GMG Extraordinaire

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2010, 09:37:27 PM »
I wish somebody would actually make a game to prove someone else wrong. There's a terrible drought of activity these days.

I remember a newcomer on the Mac GameMaker forums named FearlessHen who once criticised GM for its card limit, which was apparently far too small for his super gigantic RPG in the works. After relaying how one of the biggest RPG's ever made in GM was the Moon Fable demo and pointing out that it wasn't anywhere near 250 cards (thus suggesting that the limit would likely suffice his needs) he said "I'm gonna make a 250 card RPG just to prove you wrong." I was fairly depressed when gave up after a 12 card "pick the right choice" game.

Thats it. Now I'm motivated. I'm going to make a game :D
This Cannot be, NOOOOOOOO!!!!

-Gnomes Cry when the McRib was discontinued again.