Topic:   September 2014   (Read 3253 times)

Zoo

• GMG Extraordinaire

• My Bandcamp
September 2014
« on: September 01, 2014, 07:04:31 PM »
Viking funerals just haven't been the same since we found out that Valhalla is just an IHOP in Toronto.

My evil plan is to make all the VHS players in the world play just a little too fast, so the running time on the movie's box will be off.

I don't know if these count, because I didn't actually say them to any of you, but to be fair, I said them at some point. Otherwise, if you guys don't like them, you might find something good in this post from me.

I'm pretty sure it's just a computer gremlin corrupting the files. A simple solution would be to spray some sort of repellent into any intake fans on your Mac. If there are no intake fans, then you could try making a program to constantly create empty text files in a certain directory in hopes of keeping the computer gremlin busy. In a worst case scenario, however, you'd want to format your hard drive and light your computer on fire and put it out with holy water, chanting "Begone demons of the virtual realm, I banish thee!"

You can find holy water at any local drugstore, but if you don't have a local supplier, Walmart has an off-brand "Good" Water, which is almost the same thing.

Or, you know, you could use a quote from somebody else.
Kirby, your pudgy buddy from dream land, is back again on the game boy®!

Connors

• ^ This guy is amazing.

• It's a secret to everyone...
Re: September 2014
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 07:29:32 PM »
I don't know if these count, because I didn't actually say them to any of you, but to be fair, I said them at some point.
Warning: The above post may have been modified multiple times.

"In a great game, the character must never perfectly obey the user's command"
 - Tim Rogers

http://connorspuzzles.tumblr.com/