Topic:   Terraria 1.2 - The Everything and Then Some More Update   (Read 3256 times)

Connors

• ^ This guy is amazing.

• It's a secret to everyone...
Terraria 1.2 - The Everything and Then Some More Update
« on: October 08, 2013, 03:13:43 AM »
The new Terraria is just amazing. The attachment is a shot of the singleplayer world I'm working on, using Mediumcore mode. That means there's no permadeath, but you can lose all your stuff you were carrying if you die, like Minecraft! I'm using a separate character for Gan's server since I like to attempt things the legit way AKA the hard way. :L

I really like the idea of an icy snow fortress but I want to rearrange the layout even though it's a pain. HINT: Iron doors keep out zombies (just like minecraft).

Also I love my new snowball gun I found. Platinum picks are nice and I can easily get enough snow for fortress walls as well as ammo. The knockback makes up for the low damage. ;)
Warning: The above post may have been modified multiple times.

"In a great game, the character must never perfectly obey the user's command"
 - Tim Rogers

http://connorspuzzles.tumblr.com/

Connors

• ^ This guy is amazing.

• It's a secret to everyone...
Re: Terraria 1.2 - The Everything and Then Some More Update
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2014, 01:47:07 PM »
Since there's been yet another update, Gan started a new Terraria server. Gan made some random letter statues which I put together, thus creating the new Fort Popo.
Warning: The above post may have been modified multiple times.

"In a great game, the character must never perfectly obey the user's command"
 - Tim Rogers

http://connorspuzzles.tumblr.com/

Gan

• Administrator

• ^ This guy is amazing.

Re: Terraria 1.2 - The Everything and Then Some More Update
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 03:56:32 PM »
I read your first post and I was thinkin, "Nice place impressive that you made that in a night". Then I saw you made that post half a year ago.

Server IP: 70.179.140.59