Topic:   *Done* Mario Gone Bad Demo   (Read 3970 times)

ShadowGames

• GMG Newbie

• We're back baby!
*Done* Mario Gone Bad Demo
« on: December 24, 2012, 01:14:18 AM »
Been awhile, eh? Well, I'm back. Even though I've made over half of the game already, I decided tonight was a good time to release a demo of part one of Mario Gone Bad. So... Here it is: Mario Gone Bad, refurbished and better than ever. Over the years, Mario Gone Bad matured and everything about it became more professional. So, here's the link to it: http://www.mediafire.com/?eo3h1h8yjjqk5jl

Also, here's my site to add if you want: https://sites.google.com/site/shadowgamesco/

Thanks for your time and consideration. By the way, it won't work on Lion. Still waiting on Mr. Staffieri to make 4.0.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 05:41:58 PM by ShadowGames »

Circuit

• GMG-er

• blast from the past
Re: Mario Gone Bad Demo
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 07:50:51 PM »
Sorry for the slow response.  I like it!  The graphics are good, and the story is interesting.  It really feels like a Mario game.  I can tell that you put a lot of work into it.

Unfortunately, I can't beat Bowser.  It's hard to defend against attacks, especially when the click area is a moving projectile.  Is there a trick for defending against the Dodon ray?

Gan

• Administrator

• ^ This guy is amazing.

Re: *Done* Mario Gone Bad Demo
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 06:12:17 PM »
Added.

ShadowGames

• GMG Newbie

• We're back baby!
Re: *Done* Mario Gone Bad Demo
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 08:43:01 PM »
Thanks for playing, much appreciated.

The black ball for the dodon ray exists. It's a little difficult to see, but still there. If you must know a hint, enlarge this text: it's in a corner

I'll slow down his attacks in a future release. For now, just keep battling him until you win, it's possible that you'll get lucky and that he'll only throw one projectile at a time.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 09:14:35 PM by ShadowGames »