Topic:   Roguesoft RPG Engine?   (Read 77146 times)

Charlo

• GMG-er

Re: Roguesoft RPG Engine?
« Reply #180 on: December 31, 2013, 11:04:20 AM »
It hurts to reminisce.   :(  That engine looks great Silver, I still can't believe you achieved all that in GM.  A completed game with that engine would definitely be the pinnacle of GM games.

I still have a SC puzzle game I need to finish.  All it needs is the third and final cutscene, and it's been two years.   ::)

Silverwind

• ^ This guy is amazing.

• For the glory of my maker
« Reply #181 on: January 01, 2014, 02:07:18 PM »
That engine looks great Silver, I still can't believe you achieved all that in GM.  A completed game with that engine would definitely be the pinnacle of GM games.
Thanks Charlo, that's exactly the thought that motivates me. I started making computer games with GM; I'd love to leave it having produced the best fruit it's capable of yielding.
I survived the spammage of 2007

EqwanoX

• Administrator

• GMG Extraordinaire

« Reply #182 on: February 03, 2014, 06:14:33 PM »
It hurts to reminisce.   :(  That engine looks great Silver, I still can't believe you achieved all that in GM.  A completed game with that engine would definitely be the pinnacle of GM games.

I still have a SC puzzle game I need to finish.  All it needs is the third and final cutscene, and it's been two years.   ::)
Agreed, the rougesoft rpg engine itself is a gm marvel, silver had a lot of influence on my games

Charlo

• GMG-er

« Reply #183 on: February 03, 2014, 08:21:12 PM »
EqwanoX!  You're back! 

Circuit

• GMG-er

• blast from the past
« Reply #184 on: February 03, 2014, 11:14:19 PM »
Wow Eq, this is weird, I was just thinking about you earlier today.  How's life treating you, man?

EqwanoX

• Administrator

• GMG Extraordinaire

« Reply #185 on: February 06, 2014, 10:45:34 AM »
Doing good, been busy with work, so its hard to keep up with the gmg. But I was able to do some work on mystic legend 2 a while back, I'm gonna post an update soon

Connors

• ^ This guy is amazing.

• It's a secret to everyone...
« Reply #186 on: February 07, 2014, 12:59:11 AM »
Oh yeah, cool, so that's still a thing? (you making games I mean. Your game-making never stopped being a thing)...
Epic.
Warning: The above post may have been modified multiple times.

"In a great game, the character must never perfectly obey the user's command"
 - Tim Rogers

http://connorspuzzles.tumblr.com/

EqwanoX

• Administrator

• GMG Extraordinaire

« Reply #187 on: February 08, 2014, 10:26:42 AM »
I just love creating, weather its levels or enemies or weapons. And it took years for me to get that rpg game engine to where it is, and its user friendly enough that all I have to do is import graphics and stats to it to make a game. But still, game design is sooo time consuming. It takes me like 15 hours to do a 5 second attack animation, that's like 3 days. Enforcers rpg took 3 solid months, and i was only able to do that because I was unemployed at the time. The best projects are short simple ones, but its so much fun to go back and play my own games

Circuit

• GMG-er

• blast from the past
« Reply #188 on: February 08, 2014, 01:03:41 PM »
Enforcers RPG is my favorite SC game ever.  I think I've beaten it at least 3 times.  You could probably sell it as shareware if you wanted to.