Topic:   *Done* submissions   (Read 14303 times)

EqwanoX

• Administrator

• GMG Extraordinaire

*Done* submissions
« on: January 13, 2012, 11:11:43 AM »
i have alot of stuff to submit, overtime alot of things get lost, so it'll be good to get the downloads up to date, cause i think that is what will attract people and make the gmg seem active. do the banner and icon graphics have to be an exact size? can i just submit a general pic and have the HTML code autosize it or something?

also, it says icons have to be 77x77, but theres no size specified for the banner pic
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 08:08:49 PM by Gan »

Gan

• Administrator

• ^ This guy is amazing.

Re: submissions
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 11:54:46 AM »
Don't worry about size, it autoscales. Just make sure the icon is square and banner rectangular.

The restrictions are just to make people not load super high quality, slow loading images.

EqwanoX

• Administrator

• GMG Extraordinaire

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 12:32:34 PM »
FreeThrow2k12
a basic physics engine demonstration. adjust the verticle and horizontal sliders to get the ball in the net.
icon

banner

download
http://www.mediafire.com/?cgzwq7cu17eu5nt

Axe Battler
fight off zombies in this Gauntlet clone by throwing rotateing axes
icon

banner

download
http://www.mediafire.com/?k5sblsmt43b4b60

Baloon Shooter
use the pistol, shotgun, laser, or tesla coil, and see how many balloons you can shoot within the time limit.
icon

banner

download
http://www.mediafire.com/?zudp9qh9e1p52bj

Gan

• Administrator

• ^ This guy is amazing.

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2012, 04:55:09 PM »
Hey sorry Eq. I turned on attachments for the posts but I guess it didn't fully work.

Just fixed attachments! So next time you submit, make sure to attach the files to the posts.

This is so downloads never expire.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 04:56:56 PM by Gan »

Gan

• Administrator

• ^ This guy is amazing.

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2012, 04:55:49 PM »
And here's the last one. I need to increase the upload file limit to 30megs. For your big games.

Gan

• Administrator

• ^ This guy is amazing.

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2012, 05:11:45 PM »
Your games are up.

I'm gonna mark this thread as *Done*. If you add any more games that need put up, just take the label off.

EqwanoX

• Administrator

• GMG Extraordinaire

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2012, 10:19:53 AM »
GangWars
explore a massive city, build your stats, collect weapons, and defeat the 5 gang leaders in this classic game ported from 1988, its bringing back classic mac gameing to OSX. you can steal items and blow up walls with dynamite, you can even max out your steal ability so everythings free! but be sure to use the staff and nunchucks to build your martial arts skills or you'll be sorry later. if your good enough to beat the first city, are you good enough to beat the second city? with even more enemies and weapons. theres only one way to find out
icon

banner
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 10:36:54 AM by EqwanoX »

EqwanoX

• Administrator

• GMG Extraordinaire

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2012, 10:33:58 AM »

Gladiator Champion
fight your way through hoards of enemies in the arena to earn money and buy better equipment. you'll have to play it smart and dodge enemies while your attack meter charges or let enemies fight each other while you finish them off and get all the winnings. winnings depend on how many enemies you kill, however, if you die, your winnings will be cut in half.
icon

banner

Goomba's Revenge
Mario's in trouble, the goombas are ganging up on him and all he has is his mushrooms to keep him alive. stomp as many as you can!
icon

banner
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 10:36:14 AM by EqwanoX »

Connors

• ^ This guy is amazing.

• It's a secret to everyone...
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2012, 06:59:13 PM »
Goomba's Revenge! Haha I love this name.
Warning: The above post may have been modified multiple times.

"In a great game, the character must never perfectly obey the user's command"
 - Tim Rogers

http://connorspuzzles.tumblr.com/

Gan

• Administrator

• ^ This guy is amazing.

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2012, 01:07:55 AM »
Added!
The games section is really growing. I love it!

EqwanoX

• Administrator

• GMG Extraordinaire

Re: *Done* submissions
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2012, 11:04:15 AM »
gotta submit the classics,

Stan's World 2: the teen years
Stan's back! and he has one week to Earn Veronica's love by buying her things or taking her out on dates. you can steal a gun from the army base and use it to rob the corner store or you can earn money as a cashier at the mall, dont be late for work though, or you'll be fired. Hang out at the arcade and play games all day to Increase your steal ability but make sure you go to school or do homework to keep your grades up. you also need to buy food or eat lunch at school to keep your hunger meter up so you dont die. how you play the game is up to you as long as you hook up with Veronica within the week's time limit.

icon

banner

Journey to Gandel
Control Dan and Jeff as they venture to the sourceror's castle to get the cure for Dan's wife.

icon

banner

RPG NEO '06 Special Edition
the first game released by EqwanoX Games made with SilverCreator. This is a remake of the classic RPG NEO made in GameMaker back in '98. this version features updated graphics and gameplay

icon

banner

NEO battle arena
If you played RPG NEO then you remember the battle arena. Customize your character then fight your way through all the monsters from RPG NEO to be the arena champion in this spin-off game. make sure to build up your combo meter, you wont regret it.

icon

banner
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 11:06:24 AM by EqwanoX »

Gan

• Administrator

• ^ This guy is amazing.

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2012, 04:03:03 PM »
All these guys are added!

EqwanoX

• Administrator

• GMG Extraordinaire

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2012, 08:47:30 AM »
the attachments keeps timeing out, im having difficulty uploading elements which is 12 megs and i also cant upload more than one file at a time, probly cause the combined upload is over 10 megs, so ive had to upload individually in past submissions. im just gonna use mediafire this time

elements arena
Select fire or water element for special abilities then fight your way through the monsters in the arena and buy new weapons and armor. Also use earned EP to increase your stats.
download
http://www.mediafire.com/?rp9v7fooxndvy3y
icon

banner

Paper Wars
use the arrow keys to move up and down and space bar to shoot on-comeing enemies in this simple arcade shooter
download
http://www.mediafire.com/?1h91wh3ai2nh17a
icon

banner

Typeing of the GMG
a typeing of the dead clone. type the name of the characters to shoot them down before they get to you
download
http://www.mediafire.com/?360xg4b64452st7
icon

banner

Tactics RPG
simple tactics gameplay done in SilverCreator.
download
http://www.mediafire.com/?loo5uxib9j4l4xz
icon

banner

« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 09:00:02 AM by EqwanoX »

Zoo

• GMG Extraordinaire

• My Bandcamp
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2012, 04:51:37 PM »
these games look awesome Eq, I'll try them later.
Kirby, your pudgy buddy from dream land, is back again on the game boy®!

Gan

• Administrator

• ^ This guy is amazing.

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2012, 10:59:49 PM »
Success. All your submissions are up.

Sorry for all the inconvenience. Takes a bit of testing to reach perfection but I believe all attachments should work perfectly up to 60mb!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 11:15:07 PM by Gan »