Topic:   Roguesoft RPG Engine?   (Read 74556 times)

Charlo

• GMG-er

Re: Roguesoft RPG Engine?
« Reply #180 on: December 31, 2013, 11:04:20 AM »
It hurts to reminisce.   :(  That engine looks great Silver, I still can't believe you achieved all that in GM.  A completed game with that engine would definitely be the pinnacle of GM games.

I still have a SC puzzle game I need to finish.  All it needs is the third and final cutscene, and it's been two years.   ::)

Silverwind

• ^ This guy is amazing.

• For the glory of my maker
« Reply #181 on: January 01, 2014, 02:07:18 PM »
That engine looks great Silver, I still can't believe you achieved all that in GM.  A completed game with that engine would definitely be the pinnacle of GM games.
Thanks Charlo, that's exactly the thought that motivates me. I started making computer games with GM; I'd love to leave it having produced the best fruit it's capable of yielding.
I survived the spammage of 2007

EqwanoX

• Administrator

• GMG Extraordinaire

« Reply #182 on: February 03, 2014, 06:14:33 PM »
It hurts to reminisce.   :(  That engine looks great Silver, I still can't believe you achieved all that in GM.  A completed game with that engine would definitely be the pinnacle of GM games.

I still have a SC puzzle game I need to finish.  All it needs is the third and final cutscene, and it's been two years.   ::)
Agreed, the rougesoft rpg engine itself is a gm marvel, silver had a lot of influence on my games

Charlo

• GMG-er

« Reply #183 on: February 03, 2014, 08:21:12 PM »
EqwanoX!  You're back! 

Circuit

• GMG-er

• blast from the past
« Reply #184 on: February 03, 2014, 11:14:19 PM »
Wow Eq, this is weird, I was just thinking about you earlier today.  How's life treating you, man?

EqwanoX

• Administrator

• GMG Extraordinaire

« Reply #185 on: February 06, 2014, 10:45:34 AM »
Doing good, been busy with work, so its hard to keep up with the gmg. But I was able to do some work on mystic legend 2 a while back, I'm gonna post an update soon

Connors

• ^ This guy is amazing.

• It's a secret to everyone...
« Reply #186 on: February 07, 2014, 12:59:11 AM »
Oh yeah, cool, so that's still a thing? (you making games I mean. Your game-making never stopped being a thing)...
Epic.
Warning: The above post may have been modified multiple times.

"In a great game, the character must never perfectly obey the user's command"
 - Tim Rogers

http://connorspuzzles.tumblr.com/

EqwanoX

• Administrator

• GMG Extraordinaire

« Reply #187 on: February 08, 2014, 10:26:42 AM »
I just love creating, weather its levels or enemies or weapons. And it took years for me to get that rpg game engine to where it is, and its user friendly enough that all I have to do is import graphics and stats to it to make a game. But still, game design is sooo time consuming. It takes me like 15 hours to do a 5 second attack animation, that's like 3 days. Enforcers rpg took 3 solid months, and i was only able to do that because I was unemployed at the time. The best projects are short simple ones, but its so much fun to go back and play my own games

Circuit

• GMG-er

• blast from the past
« Reply #188 on: February 08, 2014, 01:03:41 PM »
Enforcers RPG is my favorite SC game ever.  I think I've beaten it at least 3 times.  You could probably sell it as shareware if you wanted to.

FrankJScott

• GMG-er

• no avatar

• Gan is so awesome.
Awesome Product Tips
« Reply #189 on: January 06, 2024, 06:28:58 PM »
Please try Google before asking about Excellent Product Website 960b21b

FrankJScott

• GMG-er

• no avatar

• Gan is so awesome.
High Rated Merino Wool Info
« Reply #190 on: January 07, 2024, 08:28:15 AM »
In response to the lady inquiring about smartwool merino 250 women's, banded base merino wool, merino wool mens baselayer, smartwool heavyweight base layer, smartwool women's merino 150 baselayer pattern short sleeve, stoic merino base layer, merino wool 250 base layer, janus merino wool base layer, merino base layer hunting, best merino wool base layer for hunting, smartwool men's base layer merino 250, best merino wool base layers for hunting, arcteryx merino wool base layer, terramar merino wool base layer, best merino wool base layer, organic merino wool base layer, merino wool mens base layer top, merino wool bottom base layer, merino base layer womens running, non itchy merino wool base layer,  I can vouch for this merino wool base layers examples for merino wool 250 base layer, stoic merino wool base layer, icebreaker thermal leggings, montane merino wool base layer, tracksmith merino wool, pnuma merino wool, smartwool women's base layer bottoms, merino wool base layer reddit, coldpruf merino wool base layer, merino mesh, uniqlo merino wool base layer, 7even base layer, smartwool women's long underwear sale, wool one piece base layer, smartwool men's base layer merino 250, merino thermal underwear, mens smartwool 250 bottoms, lightweight merino wool base layer, smartwool 250 mens bottom, wool mesh base layer, also. See More Excellent Merino Wool Blog b4cbe08

FrankJScott

• GMG-er

• no avatar

• Gan is so awesome.
Awesome Czechoslovakia Gold Coins Site
« Reply #191 on: January 08, 2024, 08:16:42 AM »
In response to the man talking about gold and coin, 1854 gold dollar, confederate gold coins, 1 gm silver coin price, 1904 $20 gold coin, 1906 gold coin, 1881 gold coin, ira companies gold,  I highly suggest this i loved this about Czechoslovakia gold medals advice or 1 oz gold coin in grams, sacagawea gold dollar 2000 p, 5 gm gold coin price, gold quarter 2000, laxmi gold coin, nugget coin, 10g gold bullion price, noble gold ira, on top of this awesome Czechoslovakia gold coins details not to mention ten dollar coin, gold silver etf, online bullion dealers, $20 coin, 401k to gold ira, canadian gold coins, best place to invest in gold, 1908 gold coin, on top of this go to the website for Czechoslovakia gold medals forum which is also great. Also, have a look at this see page about Czechoslovakia gold coins advice as well as 1911 gold sovereign, 1852 gold dollar, most expensive krugerrand, metal mutual funds, best way to buy physical gold, gold silver coins, gold sovereign, silver krugerrand, alongside all this full article on Czechoslovakia gold medals info with gold bullion bar price, 1910 gold coin, 1 gm silver coin price, 2020 gold sovereign, price of 1 oz of gold, 1989 gold sovereign, 8 gm gold coin price, sovereign gold bond for nri,  for good measure. Check more @ Excellent Czechoslovakia Gold Coins Site 04_adb0

FrankJScott

• GMG-er

• no avatar

• Gan is so awesome.
Useful Mortgage Solutions Info
« Reply #192 on: January 09, 2024, 10:18:05 AM »
In reply to the man asking about mortgage first home, home loan brokers, we mortgage, price of a loan, new mortgage brokers, mortgage brokers in my area, different home loan rates, a mortgage broker is,  I highly suggest this consultant about mortgage solutions forum or home loan services, home loans now, mortgage group, mortgage home rates, interest rates mortgage interest rates, mortgage loan interest only, mortgage day, to get approved for a home loan, on top of this learn more here about mortgage solutions blog and don't forget options mortgage, the best place to get a mortgage loan, get a loan on my house, mortgage broker springfield, buy your first property, bank loan interest rates home, finance brokers near me, mortgage lender interest rates, and don't forget this top mortgage advisors site which is also great. Also, have a look at this see post for mortgage solutions url and don't forget home mortgage brokers, easy home loans australia, online home loan lenders, mortgage price, home mortgage help, on your home, bank loan interest rates home loan, at home loans, on top of this my response about mortgage solutions blog with get approved for home loan, owning home loans, need a loan for a house, interest rate on a home loan today, i need a mortgage, local home loans, bank mortgage loan rates, best mortgage types,  for good measure. Check more @ Excellent Prague Mint Gold Coins Guide 00_67dd

FrankJScott

• GMG-er

• no avatar

• Gan is so awesome.
Updated Czech Gold Coin Guide
« Reply #193 on: February 08, 2024, 07:46:47 AM »
In response to the guy talking about 2000 one dollar gold coin, 1914 indian head gold coin, canadian gold coins, price of a kruger rand, 1981 coin, full sovereign price, persian daric, jewish coins, king charles gold coin, kitco gold coins,  I highly suggest this that guy about mint url or places that buy gold and silver near me, 2022 gold proof sovereign, gold proof coins, gold american eagle price, 50 gram gold coin, bullion silver coins, irish gold coins, online bullion dealers, 1910 indian head gold coin, best way to sell gold coins, as well as this the advantage on national bank url and don't forget chards gold sovereigns, gold and silver coin shops near me, 1 krugerrand, 1 10 oz gold coin, george gold coin, 1981 coin, indian head quarter, saint gaudens gold coin, krugerrand price today, 1853 gold dollar, on top of this click this link on coins link which is also great. Also, have a look at this awesome ducats blog and don't forget most trusted gold and silver coin dealers, 1849 double eagle gold coin, rsbl gold 999 price 10 gram, best place to sell gold coins, whp gold coin, 2022 gold buffalo proof, cheapest 1 10 oz gold coin, buy bullion, 1918 gold sovereign, royal mint gold price, and don't forget this best gold price url with gold mint, double eagle gold coin, 1 oz silver price, 1904 gold 20 dollar coin, 1 oz gold nugget for sale, golden eagle gold coin, 18k gold coin, st gaudens coin, cheapest 1 4 oz gold coin, spn gold the bullion hub,  for good measure. Check more @ Awesome Czech Gold Coin Guide b21b4a3