Topic:   cancelled projects?   (Read 13717 times)

Gnome

• GMG Extraordinaire

Re: cancelled projects?
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2011, 01:07:35 AM »
Its almost hypocrtical, I mean good on ya mate, but isn't a relationship with God supposed to help bring out your true vocation? Ah well, I guess it wasn't game making, though you were quite good at that. But now our small community has lost its most contributing member.
This Cannot be, NOOOOOOOO!!!!

-Gnomes Cry when the McRib was discontinued again.

Silverwind

• ^ This guy is amazing.

• For the glory of my maker
Re: cancelled projects?
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2011, 02:15:02 PM »
Those are all awesome questions Eq, I'm sorry the response is taking so long. I recorded a video response this morning (I find it easier to explain things by talking in place of typing) but it's over 10 minutes long and YouTube won't accept it. ;D I'll do another one tomorrow morning and force myself not to ramble, hehe...

Hmm I don't think I can split the thread. I don't want to lock this so... can you guys keep the proselytizing in its own thread? Pleeease.
Yup, sorry about that.

Its almost hypocrtical, I mean good on ya mate, but isn't a relationship with God supposed to help bring out your true vocation? Ah well, I guess it wasn't game making, though you were quite good at that. But now our small community has lost its most contributing member.
No! Don't think of me as a lost member, think of me as an honorary retiree. I'm still a game designer born and bred and I'd really like to get the youth church involved, so I'll be plugging GM and SC once I get some sort of club/activity going.

As for my "true" vocation, I'm afraid it's not looking likely that game design will pay my bills. At the moment being a sales assistant in Toys R Us is. ;D
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 02:16:58 PM by Silverwind »
I survived the spammage of 2007