Topic:   GM Pairs   (Read 22782 times)

Silverwind

• ^ This guy is amazing.

• For the glory of my maker
GM Pairs
« on: May 13, 2009, 04:29:01 AM »
I started programming a simple "pairs" card game to add to the "sample code" folder included with GM, but it proved much more complex than I imagined: http://www.mediafire.com/?znzb5njtimi

It was supposed to be an simple engine new programmers could learn from, but now I doubt new programmers could understand any of it. Still, it's a nice little engine.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 04:30:13 AM by Silverwind »
I survived the spammage of 2007

Tireas Dragon

• GMG Extraordinaire

• Trying to recover from my shattered screen.
Re: GM Pairs
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 02:50:23 PM »
Interesting.... I might add a gambling feature to Rokeno so if you miss a match 5 times You lose money MUHAHAHAHA and the dealer might move a few cards around while you are playing to mess with your head.
I must be dreaming (wake up me wake up) How could this have happened. Tireas' cry when he found his computer fallen over in his chair with it's screen shattered.

Silverwind

• ^ This guy is amazing.

• For the glory of my maker
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 05:40:21 PM »
lol! How's Rokeno going btw? Any betas on the horizon?
I survived the spammage of 2007

Tireas Dragon

• GMG Extraordinaire

• Trying to recover from my shattered screen.
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 06:04:41 PM »
I fixed the spell glitch which allowed you to cast the spell regardless of you mana and the glitch which made it so your spells did not take away your mana after casting them.
I must be dreaming (wake up me wake up) How could this have happened. Tireas' cry when he found his computer fallen over in his chair with it's screen shattered.